In the event that you have to postpone your wedding to a new date, we highly recommend that you look at the following suggestions:
- Avoid selecting peak season dates as it’s highly likely most suppliers will be booked.
- Midweek dates are becoming increasingly popular, so don’t rule out having your wedding on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Again, by postponing your wedding date to a midweek date in peak season, you have an increased chance of keeping the same venue and suppliers. (weekdays only)
- Look at off-peak months like Oct/Nov/Jan/Feb (Weekend & Weekdays)
- Unfortunately your deposit is non refundable, but can be transferred to a new date or another band in the Wedding Band Association which we are a member of. weddingbandassociation.ie/wedding-advice-for-covid-19/
- Please contact us today if you're concerned about your upcoming wedding due to Covid19